The entry level solution named modular 600 runs with 10 operators producing 600 Cells/h - 7 modules/h - 10 MW/year
The first solution named modular 1200 runs with 7 operators producing 1200 Cells/h - 14 modules/h - 20 MW/year
The second solution named modular 1800 runs with 9 operators producing 1800 Cells/h - 28 modules/h - 40 MW/year
The third solution named modular 2400 runs with 12 operators producing 2400 Cells/h - 42 modules/h - 60 MW/year
Full automatic line
The utmost expression of technique and technology is enhanced in the final configuration solution, inclusive of all options.
The first concept of development, combining productivity, innovation and quality at competitive prices, is designed to be integrated into the Modular system and to be the first in PV market.
The loading area is fitted with an additional loading station in order to allow an increasing autonomy of the plant. The evacuation and the accumulation out of line of non-compliant products, as a result of the pre-lamination test, does not constrain a plant stop and does not require continuous assistance by the operator, thus guaranteeing a continuous plant production.
The accumulation systems, pressurised during pre-lamination, are positioned at the head of the lamination process such as to allow production continuity at the stringing, welding and test phases, guaranteeing a production plant continuity.
The post-lamination checking systems reduce the possible costs linked to non-compliant products, allowing the immediate intervention by the line operators, thereby reducing the number of wastes.
The conditioned accumulation system allows, besides lowering the temperature of the modules, production continuity of the lamination phases, even in case of a plant stop, in the downstream areas.
The system concerning the trace of failures, the line evacuation, the product tilting and the visit arrangement by operators guarantees production continuity of the plant.
Once repairs have been completed, there is the possibility of the reinsertion in line, thus guaranteeing production continuity and recovery of the repaired modules, which are reprocessed automatically by the plant and not recovered manually.
All the options may be applied regardless of the chosen solution.
The options are configured according to fundamental strategic choices such as product quality, reduction of production costs, total plant efficiency on temporary production stops.
The reduction of production costs is ensured automating those processes that, under standard conditions, would have been manual; furthermore the automatic system of junction box contact arrangements and gluing and junction box connection guarantee the reduction of operators in charge of running the plant.
These systems guarantee operational autonomy even in case of loading of raw materials on technological machines, as below:
- Additional glass loading post for module production under glass-glass solution
- Third bus bar welding group
- Linear vision system for string integrity
- Automatic system of JB contact arrangement in pre-lamination
- Checks on pre-lamination welding
- Checks on post-lamination welding
- Management of anomalies with automatic line evacuation and pre-lamination modules accumulation
- Checked and suitable modules reinsertion in pre-lamination
- Management of anomalies with line evacuation, overturning, vision system
- Checked and suitable modules reinsertion in post-lamination
- Accumulation with cooling of modules under FIFO solution
- Mirroring laminator pump
- EVA and TEDLAR automatic de-burring exceeding in post-lamination
- Junction Box automatic insertion and connection
- EVA/TEDLAR automatic cutting and stacking machine